Payment and Delivery Policy
Intro and definition
- This Payment and Delivery Policy (“Policy”) governs the payment and delivery of the Goods that you have purchased on the Website.
“Affiliates” shall mean any entities which are members of SuperDNA Sdn Bhd group of companies whether or not directly or indirectly controlled by us. “DNA sample” shall mean any bodily sample, including but not limited to saliva, collected for the purpose of the DNA kits purchased by the Buyer. “Goods” shall mean the DNA kits and/or any other items listed for sale on the Website. “Website” shall mean www.mysuperdna.com or any other internet domain property SuperDNA Sdn Bhd or its Affiliates.
- The use of this Website is free of cost. You understand that any free services may be amended anytime at SuperDNA’s sole discretion.
- You will be required to pay the price of the Goods as stated in the payment page at the time of usage which may include additional delivery costs and taxes.
- We accept the following modes of electronic payment processes: Grab Pay, Atome, PayPal, FPX, Visa, and MasterCard (“third party payment system”).
- Where a third party payment system is used, the third party payment system’s policy shall be applicable.
- You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card or debit card information you supply to us via the Website is true, correct and complete, (ii) the charges you incur will be honoured by your credit card or debit card company, and (iii) you shall pay the charges you incur including all applicable fees (not limited to administrative fees).
- We do not store and/or hold any credit card and/or debit card details in our Website unless you provide the same to us and authorise us to store and/or hold the same.
- We shall not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you.
Delivery / Performance
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address as specified by you in your order. You are responsible to ensure that the address you provide is accurate.
- We have the right at any time to sub-contract all or any of our obligations for the sale/delivery of the Goods to any third party as we may from time to time decide without giving you notice of the same.
- You hereby acknowledge and understand that all dates and timelines stated for delivery of the Goods and the delivery of your analysis report are approximate only and delays may occur. The time for delivery/performance shall not be of the essence, and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or performance howsoever caused.